Provides motorcyclist with coverage for Death or Loss or Disablement caused by accident while riding or alighting from the motorcycle.
|SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS|
BENEFITS PER PERSON
|SUM INSURED (RM) / PLAN|
|Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4|
1. Total Permanent Disablement / Total Paralysis or Permanently Bedridden
|2. Loss of one or both hands||5,000||10,000||15,000||20,000|
|3. Loss of one or both feet||5,000||10,000||15,000||20,000|
|4. Loss of one or both eyes||5,000||10,000||15,000||20,000|
This Policy does not cover :-
- Death or Disablement or any other loss caused directly or directly by :-
- by war, invasion acts of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not) civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection riot strike, civil commotion, or any act of terrorism insurrection military or usurped power of confiscation or nationalisation or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
- insanity, suicide (whether sane or insane), intentional self-inflicted injury or any attempt threat;
- pre-existing physical or mental defect or infirmity;
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) and/or HIV related illnesses including AIDS and/or any mutant derivatives or variations thereof;
- childbirth, miscarriage, pregnancy or any complications thereof;
- accidents as a result of intoxication by liquor and/or by drugs
- driver is a holder of provisional motorcycle driving license
- whilst the vehicle is used for racing, speed testing, road rally, hire or reward.