The Benefits include spray painting of your whole vehicle and reimbursement of Betterment cost. From premium as low as RM137 per annum, it will save any out-of-pocket motor accident related expenses that you might incur.
Benefit (A) SPRAY PAINTING OF WHOLE VEHICLE (Reimbursement limit as specified in the schedule)
- Coverage is invoked in the event of a Motor Accident that triggers an Own Damage claim under Your Corresponding Private Motor Comprehensive Insurance Policy involving repainting of the damaged parts but does not allow for the spray-painting of the whole vehicle in its repair. Coverage is subject to the limit as specified in the schedule.
- Coverage is subject to the spray painting of the whole vehicle at the same panel workshop that carries out the damage repairs.
Benefit (B) REIMBURSEMENT OF BETTERMENT COST (Limit as specified in the schedule)
- Coverage is invoked to pay for the cost of betterment that is applied in an Own Damage claim made on Your Corresponding Private Motor Comprehensive Insurance Policy arising from age of Your Vehicle.
- Reimbursement is subject to the actual expenses incurred as prescribed in the scale of Betterment in Your Corresponding Private Motor Comprehensive Insurance Policy.
The total premium that you have to pay depends on the benefits you have selected
|Annual Premium (RM)|
|Spray Painting of Whole Vehicle||
1,000 Max Limit
1,500 Max Limit
2,500 Max Limit
|Waiver of Betterment Cost||
Vehicle aged 5-7
Vehicle aged 8-15
(Exclusive of 6% GST and RM 10.00 Stamp Duty)
Note: The premiums quoted are the premiums payable on Policy issued for one year. The premium payable for period other than one year shall be calculated on a pro rata basis.
This policy will not entertain any claim(s) under any of the following situations:
- If the claim payable under section A of Your Corresponding Private Motor Comprehensive Insurance Policy is repudiated or declined.
- Accident that results directly or indirectly from an illegal act or a criminal offence.
- Accident whereby the vehicle is being test driven or where the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs to such an extent as to be incapable of having control of Your Vehicle.
- Accident arising directly or indirectly from flood, storm, landslip, land subsidence, strike, riot & civil commotion unless such claim is also payable under Your Corresponding Private Motor Comprehensive Insurance Policy.
- Accident arising from defective design or defective repairs.
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of the general exclusions under this policy.