Easy Rider provides ultimate protection to everyone driving or traveling in your car. It also extends to cover you and your family against accidents involving any vehicle in addition to your own car. Very reasonable premiums start from as little as 22 sen a day. And you have two plans to choose from, depending on your budget.
- FREE COVERS to Insured and family members whilst:
- as a pedestrian in an accident involving any vehicle.
- driving or travelling as a passenger in any vehicle licensed for private use other than motorcycles/scooters.
- travelling as a fare-paying passenger on any mode of conveyance.
- DOUBLE INDEMNITY on Permanent Disablement Benefit.
- Children from the age of 3 and Adults up to age of 70 are covered.
- Children are entitled to the SAME BENEFITS as adults.
- Payment will be made irrespective of negligence of the driver.
- Pay SAME PREMIUM irrespective of the seating capacity on all type of private vehicles.
- NO Average Condition applies.
- Reimbursement for Traditional Treatment.
- Reimbursement for Medical Aids.
- Reimbursement for Medical Report or Postmortem Report.
- Service Tax on Medical Expenses incurred is payable.
- All natural disasters
- Drowning, suffocation by smoke or poisonous fumes
- Exposure to the elements as a result of an accident
- Food poisoning
- Hijacking not arising from war like action
- Insect bites, snake bites and animal bites which cause immediate injury
- Intoxication (except drunken driver as governed by the law)
- Most games and sports (as an amateur only)
- Mountaineering (not involving the use of ropes)
- Murder and assault
- Riot strike and civil commotion
|Benefits||Plan 1 (RM)||Plan 2 (RM)|
|1. Death (Per Person)||25,000||50,000|
|2. Permanent Disablement (Per Person)||25,000||50,000|
|3. Medical Expenses (Per Person)||1,000||2,000|
|4. Daily Hospital Income (Per Person) (Maximum 60 days)||30||60|
|5. Ambulance Fees (Per Accident)||150||300|
|6. Burial/Cremation Expenses (Per Person)||1,000||2,000|
|Annual Premium (Excluding 6% GST & RM10 Stamp Duty)||78||156|
Anywhere within Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Thailand.
BENEFIT 1/2 - DEATH / PERMANENT DISABLEMENT
Pays the capital sum insured in the event of accidental death or permanent disablement to Insured Person(s) up to the amounts stated in the Benefit 2 Coverage Table following an accident in the Specified Vehicle. This benefit is also extended to cover the Insured, Insured's legal spouse and any of their children between 3 to 18 years of age whilst
- as a pedestrian in an accident involving any vehicle including motor-cycles/scooters and pedal cycles.
- driving or travelling as a passenger in any vehicle licensed for private use other than motor-cycles/scooters
- travelling as a fare-paying passenger on any taxi bus railway train ferry boat ship or aircraft
Double Indemnity Benefit
The company will pay double the percentage of the Sum Insured of Benefit 2 above in the event the Insured Person(s) suffer loss of both hands or both feet or sight of both eyes or permanent quadriplegia or permanent total paralysis from the neck downwards.
Permanent Disablement Benefit (Benefit 2 Coverage)
|Description of Disablement||Percentage of the Capital Sum Insured of Benefit 2
|Loss of both hands or both feet||100%|
|Loss of sight of both eyes||100%|
(from the neck down)
(loss or permanent total loss of use of four limbs)
|Loss of one eye and one hand||100%|
|Loss of one eye and one foot||100%|
|Loss of one foot or one hand||50%|
|Loss of sight of one eye||50%|
|Loss of four fingers and thumb in one hand||50%|
|Loss of hearing of both ears||50%|
|Loss of speech||50%|
|Loss of all toes||20%|
Permanent Disablement shall mean physical severance of member and shall include irrecoverable total loss of use. Loss of Speech shall mean permanent total inability to communicate orally.
BENEFIT 3 - MEDICAL EXPENSES
Reimburse medical expenses incurred in regard to hospital room and board, clinical, medical and surgical treatment, traditional medical treatment (RM25- per visit subject to maximum RM250/- per accident), medical aids and medical report following an event covered by the policy.
BENEFIT 4 - DAILY HOSPITAL INCOME
A daily benefit is payable up to maximum of 60 days for the period of hospitalisation as a result of event covered by the policy.
BENEFIT 5 - AMBULANCE FEE
Reimburse ambulance fees incurred following an event covered by the policy.
BENEFIT 6 - BURIAL OR CREMATION EXPENSES
A cash sum shall be payable in the event of death as a result of an event covered by the policy.
The policy does not cover war risks, pre-existing physical or mental defect, suicide, self-injury, pregnancy or child-birth, participation in a criminal act, effects or influence of alcohol or drugs not prescribed by a qualified registered medical practitioner, wood-working machinery, boxing, winter sport, ice hockey, rugby, water ski-jumping, pot-holing, caving, steeple chasing point to point, show jumping, wrestling, armed or unarmed combat, polo, under-water activities requiring breathing apparatus, mountaineering requiring ropes or guides, parachuting, hang-gliding, hunting, boating or yachting beyond Malaysia territorial limits, racing other than on foot.
This brochure is not a contract of insurance. The descriptions of the available cover are only a brief summary for quick and easy reference. The precise terms and conditions that apply are stated in the policy.