Motor Insurance is a contract purchased by the owner of a vehicle from an authorised insurer to protect the policyholder (owner of the vehicle) against loss or damage to his vehicle and or against loss or damage which the policyholder might cause to another person's vehicle or property and or death or bodily injury to a third party.
Commercial Vehicle - Goods Carrying Vehicle ('C' permit)
- Use in connection with the Policyholder's business.
- Use for the carriage of passengers (other than for hire or reward) in connection with the Policyholder's business.
- Use for social domestic and pleasure purposes.
Does not cover:
- Use for hire or reward.
- Use for racing pace-making reliability trial or speed testing.
- Use whilst drawing a trailer except the towing of any one disabled mechanically propelled vehicle.
The cover offers protection against financial loss because it covers fire, theft and accidental damage to the Insured's vehicle in addition to the protection against the legal liabilities to third party for death and bodily injury and damage to property that may arise through the negligence of the driver.
The cover offers protection against financial loss as a result of damage the driver of the vehicle may cause to the property of a third party. It also provides protection against any claims that may arise because of the death of or injury to another person through the negligence of the driver.