No benefits shall be payable for the following services or conditions:
- Traditional and alternative therapy such as Acupuncture, Homone Replacement Therapy, Homeopathy, Chiropractic Services, Bomoh or Sinseh treatment by any person other than a legally registered medical practitioner.
- Treatment for congenital, hereditary disease/deformities.
- Drugs or medicine purchased without doctor prescription and X-Ray Examination or Laboratory Tests without panel doctor's recommendation.
- Any treatment by physical therapy or any routinary medical check-ups and screening profiles, blood and topical allergy testing.
- Preventive vacinnation or immunisation, Travel immunisation and Adult immunisation including Hepatitis, Nerve disorders/Degenerative diseases, Endometriosis, Transverse Myelitis or any form of preventive treatment.
- Pregnancy or resulting childbirth (including pre-natal and post-natal visits), abortion or miscarriage; infertility.
- Any self-inflicted injury regardless whether is sane or insane at the time of commission.
- Treatment of any functional disorder of the physics or mental constitution, such as neuropsychosis, schizophrenia and others to improve the psychological, mental or emotional well-being.
- Any treatment arising from alcoholic or drug addiction.
- Vitamins, Food Supplements, Herbal Cures and Anti Obesity/Weight Reducing Agents, Acne treatment or Cosmetic treatment.
- Sonotron Therapy, Heart Scan and other new modalities not recognised by academic or government health institutions.
- Catastrophic diseases including out-patient cancer therapies including chemotherapy, radiotherapy and immunotherapy, organ transplant,anti-rejection and related treatment including cyclosporin and out-patient renal dialysis and erythropoeitin treatment.
- Pre-employment check-up / Dental Treatment.
- Long term medication for the following conditions are excluded:
Arthritis, Asthma, High Blood Pressure, Coronary Artery Disease, Cerebrovascular Disease, Cerebrovascular Accident, Diabetes Mellitus, Epilepsy, Gout, Hyperlipidemia, Parkinson's, Peptic Ulcer, Psoriasis, and Thyroid.